| Employer: || Accenture |
| Job Code: ||
|| Country: ||
|| State/Province: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || ||
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 259,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. |
Organization: Technology Growth Platform
Location: Location Negotiable
Travel: 100% (Monday - Friday)
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services-including enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our TGP managers can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training
- gain rapid career progression
These Management level positions are within our SOA Practice Group. As professionals within our global SOA practice, Managers work with our senior SOA and Integration Architects to design and implement information systems and integration platforms for our clients, using the latest SOA technologies and practices. Specific Manager responsibilities vary by project.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
- Planning, estimating and managing diagnosis/ assessment activities and defining high-level program/action plans.
- Planning and designing a clients integration architecture platform and managing a team to deliver the platform.
- Identifying opportunities to drive more value from an organization's IT strategy through technology strategies in targeted areas with an emphasis on SOA, BPM and Integration, including technology infrastructure (overall as well as security, networks, and desktop) and technology architecture (overall as well as mobility, portals, and information management).
- Ensuring technology requirements will enable the business requirments and address scalability, performance and security.
- Ensuring high level design supports a robust technology solution, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc. (e.g., solution architecture).
- Planning and managing technology design activities.
- Being recognized as an expert on one or more technology vendors/products/areas, target high-priority platforms include Oracle/BEA, Tibco, IBM
- Leading the technology evaluation and selection effort for SOA components
- Planning and managing capacity planning activities.
- Planning and managing program-wide technology build, test and deployment activities.
- Being an expert in troubleshooting and performance tuning one or more technology products.
- 100% US travel (Monday-Friday) required
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience, with at least 2 years experience in one or more of the following:
- Integration solutions using an SOA platform (Tibco, IBM WebSphere ESB/ Process Server, or Webmethods)
- Service definition, design or implementation using WSDL and/or SOAP
- Implementing Business Process Orchestration using BPEL or an equivalent proprietary solution
- Minimum of 1 year of Project Management experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree required
- Full development lifecycle experience: requirements, design, build, test, deploy
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience in the area of systems integration
- Broad architectural experience, across OS (Windows, UNIX), Database (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server), application server (J2EE, .NET) and other technologies (MQSeries, JMS, Struts, Junit, etc.)
- Comprehension of how human-based and system-based processes impact cross-functional interactions, business events and integrations
- Hands-on XML experience
- Experience in OpenSource Platforms and REST Integration Patterns
- External client-facing consulting
- Technical/Team Leadership Experience
- Personnel Development Experience (hiring, resource planning, performance feedback, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
| Post Date: || 03/09/2013 |